About Us » Forms


Steps for Requesting Employment Certificates (working papers) 
  1. Parents/guardians and minors complete the appropriate application form and email it to [email protected]
  2. A fillable PDF version of the http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sss/documents/AT17-FillableMay21.pdf
  3. The documents need to submit are:
    • Signed working papers application.
    • A copy/picture of ID that has the Childs’ date of birth OR birth certificate. Any type of ID other than school ID's is acceptable. 
    • A doctor's note stating you are eligible to work or a recent physical  (1 year old or less)   
* Note. Please allow up to 5 business days for the documents to be process from the time you submitted.